You MUST have a wristband to get into the Zombie Pub Crawl bars and block parties.
What you get with your wristband:
- Admission to all ZPC bars
- Admission to all ZPC block parties
- Admission to the World Brain-Eating Championships
- Unlimited rides on the giant Ferris Wheel
You may print your tickets at home or have them mailed to you. Once you have your tickets, bring them to any of the Ragstock locations listed below beginning Friday, September 27 to get your wristband. While you’re at Ragstock you’ll get 20% off your purchase of zombie supplies!
- Minneapolis: 1433 West Lake Street Minneapolis, MN 55408
3001 White Bear Avenue Space 2056A
Maplewood, MN 55109
- Mall of America:
358 South Avenue
Bloomington, MN 55425
- Golden Valley:
7924 Olson Memorial Highway
Golden Valley, MN 55427
- Rosedale: 410 Rosedale Space 315 Roseville, MN 55113
- Roseville: 2195-B Snelling Avenue Roseville, MN 55113
- Ridgedale: 12401 Wayzata Blvd #1180 Minnetonka, MN 55305
- Northfield: 420 Division St. S., Northfield, MN 55057
- Mankato: 1850 Adams St., Suite 126, Mankato, MN 56001
- St. Cloud: 4201 W. Division St. Suite 79, St. Cloud, MN 56301
- Duluth: 9 W. Superior Street, Suite 100, Duluth, MN 55802
- Eau Claire: 4800 Golf Road, Space 112, Eau Claire, WI 54701
Once you’ve got your wristband, don’t forget to activate it here.
You may pick up more than one wristband at a time. You just need to have a ticket printed out for each wristband you are picking up.
Once you have your wristband, DO NOT LOSE IT! That’s your ticket into the Zombie Pub Crawl. Also, it looks pretty awesome, so you might as well just wear it all the time.
Really, you should get your wristband early at Ragstock. If you can’t for whatever reason, you can get your wristband the day of the ZPC at one of the three will-call stations:
- The Triple Rock
- Seven Corners
- The Quarantine Zone
Check out the Official Zombie Pub Crawl Map for a full overview of the crawl.
You will need to bring your ticket to will-call to get your wristband.
But, like we said, you should really just go to Ragstock to pick up your wristband.